When you’re a solopreneur and a blogger, you also manage your own social media accounts such as Pinterest. Many bloggers and business owners still use the platform no matter how unpredictable Pinterest is.
Why? Because it still helps in driving traffic.
Some bloggers also have advanced knowledge in Pinterest and managing it, but sometimes, knowledge is not enough. You need organisation and a tool to help you have an overview, especially if you’re managing multiple accounts.
If you’re a blogger, a Pinterest manager and a virtual assistant, what you need is Pinterest Management Made Easy Bundle.
This bundle was created by a Pinterest manager and a blogger for fellow bloggers and Pinterest managers!
This bundle helps you run your Pinterest account smoothly and deliver your work efficiently to your Pinterest clients.
What you get from this bundle:
- 5 Business Card Templates
- 7 Pinterest Pin Templates
- 1 Invoice Template
- 3 Planner Cover Templates –that you can use for the bundle when you print the planner
- 1 Branding Kit Template
–Pinterest Management Made Easy For Bloggers and VAs (A4 Size) – (16 Pages)
- Client’s Information – for Pinterest managers and VAs
- Project or Service Summary – for Pinterest managers and VAs
- Setting Up Checklist –for bloggers and Pinterest managers
- Branding Kit Page – a preview of the bonus branding kit template
- Keyword Lister –where you write all relevant keywords on Pinterest
- Pin Scheduler –helps you track what, where and when to schedule your pins
- Pinterest Pin Promotion – enables you to track where you have promoted your pins on Facebook groups threads for Pinterest
- Pinterest Stats – helps you track your development on Pinterest
- Pinterest Evaluation –helps you see what pins work best and what pins need improvement.
- Pinning Time – gives you an overview if you have already scheduled or published pins for different accounts or clients on certain days
- Work Summary – gives you an overview of your work as a Pinterest manager and virtual assistant
- Pinterest Strategies – additional tips and strategies for bloggers, Pinterest managers and virtual assistants
- Pin Design Only – for VAs and bloggers who provide Pinterest Pin design services
- Invoice – a preview of the bonus invoice template
- Bonus – where you find the links to the bonuses
– (US LETTER VERSION) Pinterest Management Made Easy For Bloggers and VAs – (16 Pages)
Since it is downloadable and printable, you can download and print it as many times as you want, especially if you have multiple clients and Pinterest accounts.
If updates are available, you will be notified with no additional fee or charge.
After purchasing, you will receive the file to be downloaded immediately.
Remember: Since it is a digital file, no physical product will be sent to you and we don’t offer refunds as well. This is for personal use only as a blogger, Pinterest manager and virtual assistant.